White County High School has released more details in regards to graduation on Friday, May 22, at 9 p.m. at WCHS.
- Campus will not open until 8:30pm
- Please use the restroom before coming to campus
- Each graduating senior will be allowed one vehicle that fits in a standard parking space on campus for the ceremony.
- Parking spaces will be assigned based on walking order and diploma delivery
- Vehicle decorations are permitted as long as they do not block the view of other vehicles and are not a safety hazard while driving
- You may not exit your vehicle at any time while on campus unless you are retrieving your diploma or being escorted to the restroom
- You may not sit in the back of a truck or bring chairs to sit outside your vehicle
- Graduation will be a combination of live and recorded footage on one of the largest screens in the south
- Audio will be broadcast on 87.9FM radio, so tune in to hear the ceremony
- If you would like to view the ceremony on a personal device, go to the White County High School webpage and click on the Graduation 2020 link
- Students should wear his/her cap, gown, and all regalia
- Restroom access will be limited due to social distancing guidelines
- If a restroom emergency arises, please follow these steps:
- 1) Scan the QR code provided on parking pass & enter your space number
- 2) Remain in your vehicle until a golf cart arrives
- 3) Please sit in the back seat of the golf cart & follow directions for entering and exiting the restroom area.
- 4) Please wash your hands and you will be taken back to your space.