The White County Board of Commissioners will hold a called meeting on Thursday, May 7, at 8 a.m. This meeting will be held by teleconference. The public is welcome to join the teleconference.
Instructions for joining the teleconference are as follows:
Dial: 1 646 558 8656
Enter access code: 840 2947 3495
1) Once on the call use *6 to mute your phone so we do not hear everyone’s background noise.
2) Anyone recognized by Chairman Turner to speak will use *6 to unmute their line.
3) Please do not place the conference call on hold once you have joined.
- Contact Shanda Murphy @ 706-865-2235 with any questions
WHITE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2020 AT 8 A.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER.
2. CONSIDER THE LAND USE APPLICATION FILED BY HOWARD DALE BENTLEY TO REQUEST A SPECIAL USE PERMIT TO APPENDIX C – LAND USE REGULATIONS, ARTICLE IX – AGRICULTURAL FORESTRY DISTRICT, SECTION 903(2) - PET BREEDING FACILITIES FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 362 KELLEY ROAD CLEVELAND, GEORGIA 30528. TAX MAP AND PARCEL 019-286. TOTAL ACREAGE IS 20.50. PRESENT USE IS A-1 AGRICULTURE FORESTRY DISTRICT.
3. CONSIDER ENTERING INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION IN ORDER TO DISCUSS MATTERS OF LITIGATION.